To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:04 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] My 1 year old just diagnosed

Hi everyone! My one year old sweet litle boy was just diagnosed. I have a million questions and hope to learn a lot from all of you. This is every hard to swallow. I have 3 other adult cats in myj house that have not been vaccinated for felv. I didn't see a reason for it, I didn't trust the vaccine and I am sorry now. Funny thing is, is that I tried so hard to keep my cats healthy. I wouldn't even wear my shoes in the house for fear I would carry something in! Anyway, my little boy Fletch has a fever, horrible looking coat and I can feel his hipbones and some of his backbone. He continues to eat and drink ok. They are on a grain free diet and have a water fountain.
Thanks so much for being here.

Marcia
Sent from my iPad