Hi, I did not read the original message - but I just wanted to share.

I have one Felk girl, her name is gigner and she is now 7 years old -and I also
have a couple of friends who have several felk kitties - they are all over 10
years old and they are all very healthty -

Separately, I also have a couple of friends who mix their felk positive kitties
wiht non negatives for a several years  - they share eveyrthing - but none of
their negatives have beome positives -

Sending good thoughts to all of your babies.