LOL - I can see you (not that I know what you look like) in the courtroom at
jury selection and you saying "Hang the Bastard."  I still can't stop laughing.
 I would imagine everyone mouth dropped open.  Mostly because they agreed but
were too scared to say it themselves.

I hate the physical changes of age but being more secure emotionally is worth
it.