From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 1:26 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hurricane

On 08-26, Bonnie Hogue wrote:
>    Natalie
>
>    Good  luck  with  the  hurricane!   I  hope  there is no damage and no
>    frightened cats!
>
>    ~Bonnie

I worry more about the millions of homeless cats in NYC DC and NJ
than I do about the people.  These animals have no place to go and
people do. I worry just as much about the pets left behind when their
humans evacuate..... My first thoughts are always for the animals,
but thankfully my cats are safe. We are in the eastern mountains
right on the border of western Maryland at 3,000 elevation.

Lorrie