Glad to hear that Lorrie! I belong to another cat forum and a lady had asked our opinion as to whether she should take her cat with her because it's mandatory evacuation because of Hurricane Irene? OMG! No question to me, I would never leave my babies behind.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lorrie" <felineres...@frontier.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hurricane

Good for you.  There is no way I'd ever abandon my cats, but the
problem is I have 15 cats, and a small Suzuki compact car, so I'd
have to rent or buy a van, which I'd definitely do.

Lorrie

On 08-26, dlg...@windstream.net wrote:

Since Katrina, I have been accumulating carriers (have 7 cats).  If
I have to leave my home, they go with me.  I have an Astro van and
all I have to do is put the seats down and I have plenty of room
for the carriers.  I will leve my home and all else behind, but my
cats go with me.  I can sleep in the van with them.