From: Marcia Baronda <marciabmar...@gmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2011 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] where to purchase LTCI

She did not do lab work. She said it won't make any difference in the way he
will be treated. She had not heard of the ltci but did seem interested after
reading through some of the data. She immediately got on the computer to look
it up. My a ppt was at the end of the day so she said she wasn't to sure she
could even talk to them and may not be able to until Tuesday because of the
holiday. I think that they think he is too far gone. But how could it be that
Thursday morning he comes up the stairs, rubs all over my legs, purrs and now
he can't walk without stumbling all over? That makes no sense to me. Could it
be that he is low on potassium? But how, when he had fluids? Maybe he has a
brain tumor or something. He just peed on my couch twice. Just laid there and
did it. Not like him. She also said he is not anemic. His nose is very pink and
his gums are pink. Well that's all I know. Oh, I did just give him 500 mcg of
methyl B12. It won't hurt!  She also
 told me to give him 81 mg of baby aspirin 2X a week.

Thanks you guys for listening(-:

Sent from my iPad