I have so many foster failures that I have more cats than most people so mine
could never stay together (a lot of them wouldn't care).  So here's my plan -
my husband would keep several but he couldn't handle keeping all of them by
himself, and even if he did once he remarried I doubt a new wife would want to
take care of that many animals, so for the rest my rescue would take a few of
the younger, adoptable ones, I have a couple of friends that would each take a
few, then I know this nice lady in CT that operates a rescue that can take the
rest.  Her name is Natalie.

Except for one cat, she will go to someone with the e-mail address of
maima...@gmail.com.  That cat's name is Mai Mai so it's only appropriate she
goes to someone who has Mai Mai in her address!

Her and her brother are named Mai & Thai, like the drink except that there's an
"h" in the tai word that normally isn't there.  So her name is pronounced Mai
like the drink but I call her Mai Mai.  Just to clarify, the reason there's an
"h" in Thai which isn't there in the correct spelling of the drink (which is
mai tai) is because my boy Thai is an apple head Siamese (mix but looks almost
pure) and the new name for the traditional applehead Siamese cat is a Thai Cat.
 So after reading that for some reason I came up with Mai & Thai for those two.
 So anyway, I think Mai Mai should go with Mai Mai on her farm.  And if you're
taking Mai Mai you might as well take Thai.