I don't have the know how to keep afile on the computer, but plan to take a
course to learn how.  I do have written letters on each as I know it would have
been much easier for each one to adapt if I had known about certain personality
traits. How can you send an animal to someone else and expect them to give them
what they need when they don't know what they are dealing with.