My cat Fletch was with 3 other adult cats for a year. They had never been
vaccinated for felv and the bet said that Fletch was born with it. So they were
exposed unknowingly for a full year, and they all tested negative.   So I
believe like everyone else here, it's not spread as easily as everyone thinks,
bless you for taking care of this little life(-:

Sent from my iPhone