From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 5:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat in a house on fire

What a terrible story!

This is a lesson I learned from a friend of mine.  Her house was on fire and
she grabbed her cat and took him outside but he ran back inside and died in
the fire.  God forbid any of you ever have to rescue your cats from a
burning house, but cats will always run back inside because this is the
place they feel safe.  Always put your cats in carriers or in your car
outside your home.  With 13 cats this would have been terribly difficult for
your parents, but if there are only one or two cats this can be done.

Lorrie