I don't even want to think about something like that happening.  It would be so
hard to be alive and my babies dead. Just thinking about it gives me shivers. I
would go back in until all were out.  I have a plan, carriers for all 7 and I
have an Astro van which will easily hold all of us.  I would hate to loose my
possessions, but they can bereplaced and my first concern is my babies.  Hope
this never happens to anyone else again.