  From: Maureen Olvey
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:13 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Uveitis

  Anyone ever dealt with Uveitis (eye inflammation)?  My FeLV kitten had a
scratch or something in her eye but that is healed but her eye is still really
red and irritated.  The vet suspects her FeLV is causing the irritation and
redness to continue.  Right now she's taking Baytril and Clavamox, Interferon
Alpha, and Flurobiprofen drops and Terramycin ointment in the eye.