Thanks Lynda.  The flurbiprofen is a human drug and the vet said it was for
inflammation so I wonder if that is what you had.  He didn't say whether it was
a steroid or not though.  What caused your uveitis?  Has it ever returned?

 From: longhornf...@verizon.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:09:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Uveitis

Aw! Poor kitty! I hate to hear of
this!  I've actually had it myself. In my personal experience, it was
painful and I was very sensitive to light. I had steroid drops but don't recall
the name of the RX.  It sounds like you have enough meds to hopefully
improve the redness and irritation to her eye. I wish I could tell you more
because you are always so helpful to me.

Keep me posted ~ Best wishes
too!!
Lynda