 Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:43:21 -0500
From: jb...@tds.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Uveitis

I have had a kitten with a severely scratched cornea.  After treatment for a
week the eye continued to not heal and ultimately the eye was surgically
removed.  After that it healed well.  Her eye was in really bad shape though.
Corneal abrasions generally heal quickly, but with felv it may hinder the
healing.

I would recommend vitamin c  (mega c can be order via internet and works well)
as well as colloidal silver (mesosilver is a good quality colloidal silver) and
finally tonic (a herbal mixture of four herbs that promote healing and support
the immune system - a great group for advice on this is group 2053 - I can give
you the email address if you're interested).  Oh wait one more thing - standard
process has an immune support supplement that you could add as well as a whole
body support supplement if you're interested.  There are a host of choices -
personally I'd start with mega c and silver as the vitamin c helps with wound
healing and silver both helps with wound healing and is a great antimicrobial.

Good luck.

Jenny