Has anyone noticed that we get "double" mailings?

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of jbero tds.net
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 3:43 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Uveitis

I have had a kitten with a severely scratched cornea.  After treatment for a
week the eye continued to not heal and ultimately the eye was surgically
removed.  After that it healed well.  Her eye was in really bad shape
though.  Corneal abrasions generally heal quickly, but with felv it may
hinder the healing.

I would recommend vitamin c  (mega c can be order via internet and works
well) as well as colloidal silver (mesosilver is a good quality colloidal
silver) and finally tonic (a herbal mixture of four herbs that promote
healing and support the immune system - a great group for advice on this is
group 2053 - I can give you the email address if you're interested).  Oh
wait one more thing - standard process has an immune support supplement that
you could add as well as a whole body support supplement if you're
interested.  There are a host of choices - personally I'd start with mega c
and silver as the vitamin c helps with wound healing and silver both helps
with wound healing and is a great antimicrobial.

Good luck.

Jenny

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Maureen Olvey <molvey...@hotmail.com>