  From: Maureen Olvey<mailto:molvey...@hotmail.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:23 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Kitty with jaundice

  A friend of mine has two FeLV + cats, littermates about 8 months old, and one
has developed jaundice.  He has lost a ton of weight also.  The last couple of
days he doesn't want to eat although he's not laying around or lethargic.
Anyone had experience with this?  Anything that can be done or is this the end
for him?

  Maureen