 From: "molvey...@hotmail.com" <molvey...@hotmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org; "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org"
<felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Kitty with jaundice

She took him to the vet.  I think it was Friday.  He just said it was because
of the FeLV.  I don't think he recommended anything but maybe because it's a
cat in our foster system and he didn't think we would want to spend a lot of
money on it.  I don't know for sure.  The vet did some bloodwork and said his
liver levels were elevated.  I think the kitty ate over the weekend but the
last couple days he stopped.  She's been "assist" feeding him a little.  She
was at the store in the middle of the night the other night buying him baby
food, sardines, tuna and anything else she thought would tempt him.  She
finally gave up and made him eat some baby food.  Oh, he drank a little kitten
milk but didn't want it today.  I told her to mix a/d with water or chicken
broth because that's easy to get down them.

The other weird thing is that now his sister won't eat.  She's not yellow or
anything but last night and today she wouldn't eat but just laid in her
litterbox.  My friend will be taking her to the vet tomorrow.  I'll tell her
not to give up on them yet.  I'll tell her to make sure the vet gives both of
them sub-q fluids.  What kind of antibiotics would you suggest?

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T