From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:23 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Kitty with jaundice

A friend of mine has two FeLV + cats, littermates about 8 months old, and
one has developed jaundice.  He has lost a ton of weight also.  The last
couple of days he doesn't want to eat although he's not laying around or
lethargic.  Anyone had experience with this?  Anything that can be done or
is this the end for him?

Maureen

sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further.” – Mark
Twain