Where are you located?  perhaps we can help search for some resources in your
area.

________________________________
From: dot winkler <venus7ora...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] outdoor cats plight/REPLY FROM DOTTY

Thanks all for your tips.  There are at least 4 FRIENDLYs in the group of 7.
So I feel those are adoptable.  I have yet to find anyone to help feed.  Alley
cats send me a list.  I have to go through it one by one. have a few more
contacts from another organization.  No bites yet.  Just one saying " i can
mayb swing by once in a while, et etc)  No real committments.  It is all so
very time consuming.  And in the meantime, doc appointmets, work and I am
feeling very, very stressed at this point and overwhelmed.  I'll re-read all of
the mail you all sent with your advice and try to follow some of the tips.
Dotty