From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of dot winkler
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] outdoor cats plight/farmingdale/OK

Hi.  That would be great Natalie.  They can use this e-mail.  My home number is
732 780 5530 and cell is 732 610 2098.  The surgery date is not yet set as I
have been putting it off due to the cats which I can't just abandon.  I go to
doc tonight for possible shot of cortisone to get me through another 3 or 4
months painfree.  The surgery is arthroscopy for calcific tendinitis and the
recovery is very difficult and painful.  I went through it 5 years ago with the
other arm.  thanks so much - you guys are great , Dotty     Any other info?

  _____