 From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] outdoor cats plight/farmingdale

Dot,
I have access to a large nationwide Animal SOS Alert group – I could put your
plea out there.  There are an amazing number of animal-caring people in NJ who
either belong to rescue groups or work on their own..There’s bound to be
someone in that area.
Just give me the word, and I will do it (I am in CT).
Your e-mail address will be the contact.
How about your telephone number?  And the date starting with the need for
someone to do the feeding (your surgery)?
Natalie