There seem to be a lot of questions about the flea meds.  I am having enough
problems in deciding to vaccinate or not.  I have a couple who never go outside
so are not exposed to critters that might infect them and 1 is 14 years old.  I
am afraid that vaccinating her at that age might do more harm than good.  The
others only go out for an hour or 2 and most of the time they are on the deck
laying in the sun.  Rabies is required here, but not the others.  I do give the
negative cats the FELV vaccine since I have 2 positives.