Thank for this advice. Kitty, the little feral, I rescued us living in her
bedroom with all her toys and things. She is due for her vaccinations and very
soon to be spayed. I'm holding off on the vaccinations but she will get spayed
soon. Keeping fingers crossed that when I retest her she is negative so she can
play with my other two cats.

Maryam

Sent from my iPhone.