You can definitely get waiver for some medical issues or immunodeficiency.
 For rabies, if you can't get a waiver, insist on the purevax brand which
is non-adjuvanted.  It has less irritating ingredients, making it far less
likely to cause cancer etc.

kg

On Saturday, October 6, 2012, MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I might give them rabies simply because of law enforcement issues but you
should be able to get a waiver for that.  I don't vaccinate sick/immune
compromised animals.
> On Oct 6, 2012, at 5:52 AM, Lorrie wrote:
>
>> What are your opinions on vaccinating FelV positive kittens??
>> They are 5 months old and should have their first vaccinations,
>> but I've had immune compromised kittens die from them, so I worry.
>> They do not go outside but are confined to three large rooms in
>> my cat sanctuary.
>>
>> Lorrie
>>
>> On 10-05, dlg...@windstream.net wrote:
>>>
>>> There seem to be a lot of questions about the flea meds.  I am having
>>> enough problems in deciding to vaccinate or not.  I have a couple who
>>> never go outside so are not exposed to critters that might infect them
and
>>> 1 is 14 years old.  I am afraid that vaccinating her at that age might
do