Mine were not symptomatic at the time they got the FVRCP. They became
symptomatic immediately afterward. If there is a huge risk of getting
panleukopenis (sp?)  You might want to take the risk - if you rescue a lot from
AC. Otherwise it is another thing for their immune system to deal with. I don't
give any of my cats FVRCP vax anymore since I stopped fostering except fot the
FeLVs.