I know this sounds minor, but their cat litter ( I bought it in my small town
because I'm 30 miles from a Walmart, and was in desperate need), anyway, their
cat litter could cause emphysema in the cats that use it and the owners that
scoop it! I was appalled and promptly sent them an email letting them know it.
THEY SUCK!

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.