Yep.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:08 AM, Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com> wrote:

> I did not know the 1 year and 3 year rabies were the same. So the vet
> gives a new cat or kitten the first vaccination for rabies and then
> makes extra $$ by having you return for another vaccination in a year.
>

> On 10-06, Kathryn Hargreaves wrote:
>
> >    Also, I'm sure you know that 1-year and 3-year rabies vax are the same
> >    contents with different labels. Â  And that experiments have shown the
> >    rabies vax lasts at least 7 years, if not for life.

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.nokillhouston.org/no-kill-shelters-in-north-america/

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially
http://vimeo.com/48445902

Local feral cat crisis?   See Alley Cat Allies' for how to respond:
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=537