 From: Edna Taylor <taylore...@msn.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 4:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Scoopable Litter

Yep, my college degree sits behind me at my desk doing me absolutely no good
whatsoever ;)

________________________________
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 14:19:58 -0700
From: moonsiste...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

I have 40 cats so any cat litter expense is going to be flushing money down the
drain or into the garbage.  I use pine pellets which cost $6.00 for 40 lbs. at
Tractor Supply.  At that price my cats can poop and pee in luxury.  The pine
breaks down to a yellow powder though and I have to sweep it up all the time to
prevent my cat room from looking like a weird beach because the cats dig and
then track with their paws.  Yellow, yellow everywhere.  I use a light weight
variable length squeegee to sweep because a broom just makes all that yellow go
airborne. At least there is no initial dust up when I pour the pine and it
really deodorizes the contents of the litter box unless I don't dump it often
enough. I dump and wash and refill about every 3 days, scoop the poop every
day. Lots of work.  For this I needed a college degree?

too!