Sounds like the vets in  your country are not very knowledgeable about FeLv.
Your kitten is still young and might just be fighting the antibodies he got
from a FeLv+ mother.  You need to retest him in about 2 to 3 months and he may
be negative, having overcome the antibodies.  You need to know whether he is
running a fever and how high it is.  You probably need to visit another vet for
the retest because it seems like the animal doctors in your country haven't
much interest in diagnostics past just testing for FeLv and FIV.  Sometimes the
test can be positive for FeLv because the cat is fighting off another type of
infection entirely.  It's not a death sentence.  It's a tool to see what can be
done for the cat.  Just like testing a human for diabetes is a tool to see what
medications would be needed if the person has diabetes.

Meantime give your cat good food.  I would recommend a vitamin like Nutra-Ved
which can be purchased online without any prescription or maybe your vet has it
in stock.  It's a liquid that you can either add to the food or give in a
measured dose by mouth with a feeding syringe.  I currently have a cat named
Desi who is leukemia positive.  However, although he lost a lot of weight, he
grooms himself, he has shiny fur and he is alert, clear eyed and interested in
things around him.  He was a colony cat who we fed for several years.  He just
recently began losing a lot of weight and we had him tested, were surprised
that he was FeLv+ because he was living outside all this time, never showing
any symptoms of poor health.

Each cat is an individual.  One size medicine or vet care does NOT fit all.  So
keep a good attitude and don't look at your cat as if he were ill with
something fatal.  Look at him as if this is just another crisis in his life
which he can overcome.

Keep us posted.  Hugs to you and your fur kid.

too!