 From: "strchalb...@aol.com" <strchalb...@aol.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] stray cat I took in has feline leukemia

Hi John!

Thanks so much for your quick reply....wow, you had 6 cats all in the house??
That would be heaven for me:)))  My husband is NOT  a cat lover, so he was not
particularly happy stepping in the poop today:(

I'm thinking we were chasing the kids in the house at about the time she  left
her mess.  Maybe she was scared and it justall ran out??  I hate to keep her in
the basement now, but I don't want any "surprises" during the night.  She does
have plenty of blankets down there with her food and two litter boxes.

I do not know what test she was given.  If it's not too difficult for you to
discuss, could you tell me how your Tigger's health deteriorated towards the
end?    So I might know what signs to look for....

Hope your other kitties are healthy:)

Thanks again for your time!
Tricia