That being said I have 7 cats that were all exposed that are still with me.
And one that passed lat summer unrelated to FeLV she was 10.

 A long time ago before we knew much about Felv I had a can named Black
Jack. He lived to be 11. He was always somewhat sickly. In the end he had a
wound infection that would not heal. My dad took him to the vet which would
be his last visit. I cherish all the time I had with him The vet said it
was Felv. He had been treated with antibiotcs several tmes. He was so very
special.

Sally