Hi Lorrie,

I'm very grateful for the time I've had with Ember. Given the initial
information I found, I expected her to be gone within months of the positive
test. There have been a few minor illnesses that have concerned me, but they
have passed. I'm hopeful that Ember's very low wbc will bounce back up to her
(low) normal, but I'm going to discuss treatment options with her vet on Monday.

I've read that anemia is not unheard of with FeLV+ cats, and I'm sorry to hear
that the ones you lost were affected that way. I hope the five-year-olds have
many happy years ahead with you.

Lance