Dear Amanda,

Here is a list of food I have been trying with my very picky Felv+, CRF
stage 4, 16 yrs old cat:

Can food:
Soulistic glee fish based cans (Petco store brand, the crf group finds that
it generally works works well to make cats to eat again)
AvoDerm Tuna&Crab
Fancy Feast, Classic tuna/salmon based can
Canyon Creek Ranch, Trout & Catfish
Weruva, Tuna & shirasu
Tiki cat, Tuna
BFF, Tuna Aspic
Simply nourish (Petsmart store brand), tuna & potato stew, salmon & chicken
stew, tuna & chicken stew

Treat: whole life
http://www.amazon.com/Whole-Life-Pet-Products-Natural/dp/B00ATWNJIY/ref=sr_1_4?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1367545823&sr=1-4

If none of above works, I would probably try syringe feeding to maintain
Polli's weight. For our cat, after her weight was low to some point, she
just stopped eating. But after we brought her weight back this week, she
starts eating by herself again (even though her anemic level has been
almost the same, pcv 9%-12%). Other possibility is to ask vet to prescribe
appetite stimulants like Mirtazapine, which I heard works pretty well. The
CRF group has a page talking about how to tempt cats to eat, although it is
not particular for FeLV + cats, but the techniques mentioned work on our
cat.
http://www.felinecrf.org/persuading_cat_to_eat.htm

Hope this can help Polli...
Catherine