Amanda,  I can tell you love Polli very much, but if the vet suggested
euthanasia I think you should take his advice. Anemia is not an easy way
to die, and the kindest thing you can do for Polliis is give her a gentle
death.

I lost three FelV kittens in two months and I tried to keep the first one
going by forcing her to eat, but I realized I was only prolonging the
inevitable. The poor cat gagged and struggled to get away from me, and I
will never do this to a dying cat again.  Force feeding or assisted feeding
is advised when there is hope the cat will get better,  but there is no cure
for Feline Leukemia and Polli will suffer more each day that she is alive.

Lorrie