Hello everyone!

This is my first time using this forum :)

I have a ten month old kitty, Polli, who was diagnosed with FeLV about two
months ago.  At that time, she started licking the walls and our potted plants
in addition increasing lethargy.  I took her to the vet where she was diagnosed
with severe anemia related to FeLV.  We were told we'd have to assist her to
the rainbow bridge within days of the diagnosis.  Thankfully, she's a fighter
and is still with us.  However, her appetite has been cause for worry.  She's
crazy about Temptations Treats and deli ham (I know, not the most nutritious
diet but I'm thankful for anything she eats).  The last two days, though, she
won't eat.  I've offered her baby food, Tiki Cat, Ziwi's wet food, lunch meat,
tuna and her favorite treats but to no avail.  I understand that the end may be
near but I want to give everything a shot before I make that call.

So, my question is, what do you give your cat that they just can't say no to?
I'd love and appreciate any suggestions!

Thank you,
-Amanda