From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Amanda Payne
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 9:11 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] What to feed a finicky, sick kitten?

Hello everyone!

This is my first time using this forum :)

I have a ten month old kitty, Polli, who was diagnosed with FeLV about two
months ago.  At that time, she started licking the walls and our potted
plants in addition increasing lethargy.  I took her to the vet where she was
diagnosed with severe anemia related to FeLV.  We were told we'd have to
assist her to the rainbow bridge within days of the diagnosis.  Thankfully,
she's a fighter and is still with us.  However, her appetite has been cause
for worry.  She's crazy about Temptations Treats and deli ham (I know, not
the most nutritious diet but I'm thankful for anything she eats).  The last
two days, though, she won't eat.  I've offered her baby food, Tiki Cat,
Ziwi's wet food, lunch meat, tuna and her favorite treats but to no avail.
I understand that the end may be near but I want to give everything a shot
before I make that call.

So, my question is, what do you give your cat that they just can't say no
to? I'd love and appreciate any suggestions!

Thank you,
-Amanda