Thanks again for the responses.  I'm not sure if my original reply has been
posted yet or not.  Fortunately, Polli decided she liked food again late
Thursday night and has regained her appetite somewhat. She's extremely thin
now but is active and "assisting" me with cleaning and gardening.  She also
realized I keep some of her snacks in the fridge and has started going to
the fridge and meowing whenever she wants food.

I realize that more than likely her life will be a short one.  She isn't
the first FeLV+ cat that has found me and I doubt she'll be the last (they
literally show up at my door or in my yard). However, I feel that as long
as she's up and about, using her litter box, playing and drinking water, I
owe it to her to try to get her to eat.

-Amanda