 From: designercats cats <designerc...@hotmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Getting myself ready for the battle

I've used Transfer Factor Plus Tri Factor for FeLV+ cats for several years.
It's the best immune booster  I've tried. Also, I use the Agaricus Blazeii.
Although all of the FeLV+ cats that I've taken in have come very ill and
emaciated, once all the infections are treated and their immune system is built
up, they haven't had for a few years. Mattie is the third one that has gotten
lymphoma though after being healthy for 4 1/2 - 5 years. That seems to be the
pattern here. One came with endocarditis but he lived 5 years with the right
medical treatment and the transfer factor.
El