Hi All,

So I am getting myself ready for the emergency situations, since the most
important thing with felv cats is not to let them get sick. I am wondering what
exactly do  I need? So far I've got on my list: scale to monitor their weight,
thermometer, antibiotics  (in case i see any scratches) to prevent infections.
I definitely need something good for immune system. I also talked with the vet
and we decided to put them on interferon alpha...may help. Please, members with
felv experience, let me know what else could be helpful.

Thanks,
Kasia