Hi Chris,

That would certainly make sense. Looking at it like that, I guess the extra
money paid is going to the convenience of not having to buy chicken, boil it,
and prepare it. Nothing more.

Side note: Ember is so spoiled by Tiki Cat that she avoids all "paté" types of
foods. It sounds funny, but it might be something to consider before going down
that route. I'm in a spot with her where I really, really can't have her not
eating even for a few hours. So, Ember's Tiki Cat habit is the boss of me.