From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Maryam Ulomi
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:11 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please keep Polli in your thoughts

Keeping Polli and you in my thoughts. Please don't feel guilty, you have
given her plenty of love and care!!!

Sent from my iPhone.

On Jun 25, 2013, at 14:09, "Amanda K. Payne" <amandak.pa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Please send some good energy to my Polli.  She's have a rough few days and
I'm not sure she'll come out of this.  She was diagnosed with severe anemia
back at the beginning of March. She rebounded but not completely.  Recently,
her breathing has become a bit more labored. We also noticed she's pulling
out her own fur and has some strange lumps on her stomach.  I'm really
worried that the end is near for her and feel so guilty that I couldn't do
more. Please keep us in your thoughts.  It's going to be a tough few days.