Hi everyone!

Please send some good energy to my Polli.  She's have a rough few days and
I'm not sure she'll come out of this.  She was diagnosed with severe anemia
back at the beginning of March. She rebounded but not completely.
 Recently, her breathing has become a bit more labored. We also noticed
she's pulling out her own fur and has some strange lumps on her stomach.
 I'm really worried that the end is near for her and feel so guilty that I
couldn't do more. Please keep us in your thoughts.  It's going to be a
tough few days.

Best,
-Amanda

--
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge" Bertrand
Russell