Thank you everyone!!  As you can imagine, I'm a wreck over it.  I'm also
housesitting at the moment and can't be with her at night.  Though she's
with my boyfriend who loves her dearly, I feel awful that I'm not there to
comfort her. Over the last ten years, I've had my cats die from FeLV, FIP
and now Polli is also deathly ill with FeLV.  None of the cats ever met one
another but it seems I'm a sucker for sick kitties. The cats I rescue and I
just can't seem to catch a break.

Lance, I haven't had the vet give her a transfusion.  The vet we went to
(whom I don't care for) diagnosed her with non regenerative anemia back in
March.  FeLV is wreaking havoc on her bone marrow and it's just not
producing enough red and white blood cells.  A transfusion would maybe give
her a few more weeks, if that.

Margo, I'm not sure if there is anything I can do.  She was doing okay
before I brought home a nasty URI (I volunteer with several rescues and
must have somehow exposed her to it).  She of course caught it.  I gave her
Clavamox for two days before she just crashed. The Clavamox caused her to
poo herself for hours on end and she deteriorated after that.  I took her
off Clavamox and decided to look for a better vet.  My vet doesn't seem
interested in helping what she thinks is a lost cause.

Watching her get sick just makes me start to doubt all my decisions.  Could
I have done something better? Did I bring something home from the shelters
I volunteer at that may eventually kill her?  I know it is what it is but
like many of you, I just can't help from wondering if I could have done
something differently that would prolong her time.

I'll keep you all updated and thank you again for the support.

Best,
-Amanda