I'm glad that Polli has your boyfriend. I really feel that love (which
is, in a way, the flipside of stress) helps fight the disease and gives
cats a reason to fight and live. I wonder if Convenia would help the
URI (it's just another abx). I've only used it once, so I can't vouch
for it too much, but it seemed ot help. Maybe another vet would be more
willing to try something different.

You and Polli are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lance