Hi all,

Off topic or a new one.
My poor Bryyn is having an awful time. Does anyone have experience with severe
mouth pain? I've been told by vets that she's too young for stomatitis, but
she's having a horrific time.

My vet prescribed prednisone, but not only does it not seem to help, we're
leery of it for the long term and honestly can't afford it.

It seemed to be mostly jaw/lymph related as she would freak when yawning, but
it's getting worse and I'm beside myself. She also has awful breath which makes
me think as well it may be stomatitis.

Please help!
Jen