My favorite colors aren't necessarily the colors I buy in the first place. 
I used to be into colors in a big way but then found that the more natural 
colors could dye into magnificent other colors - like spinning some grey, 
brown & lite brown and over dyeing them all the same - such subtle hues 
would come about.

Sometimes I'm not actually wooed by the color more about what the actual 
fleece is........might be the way it's displayed or it might be because it 
all looks creamy and dreamy

Or it might be a white or grey that is displayed with a multitude of color 
ways that the seller thought would be good to show.........this is what you 
could achieve if you dyed with the primaries or if you were to combine or 
whatever.

And yes I have bought already coloured to spin but it really has to have 
some extra magic added to make me *want it* LOL
Tuatara,
who really has far toooooooooooo much stash!

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to