>What colors are you all drawn to these days as spinners?  I didn't see a
>lot of dyed fibers being purchased at MFF, but what I did see surprised
>me :)<Snip>
  -----
Dear Holly,

The last batch of colours I spun up were heavily orange/rusts with 
generous amounts of purples, some with greens and turquoise.  I find 
the seasons take hold of my colour blending no matter what.  I had 
done the batch dyeing last Spring and just started pulling out 
handfuls of this and that and loading my carder ... Autumn seems to 
have come out. (wishful thinking in this heat and drought)
You can see some of them at http://www.dimensional.com/~gfwsheep/yarn/yarn.html
joanna (west of Lyons)
-- 
Joanna Gleason email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      http://www.dimensional.com/~gfwsheep/
    Gleason's Fine Woolies - Corriedales & Australian Bonds - Colorado

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to