Dennis Manasco, b. 9/26/57. I'm a long-time guitarist, mostly jazz, blues and folk. I also play a number of other stringed and plucked instruments. I play piano, organ, synth, clarinet and saxophone with enthusiasm, and varied results.

I've used Finale on the Macintosh since version 3.2.1. I primarily use Finale for personal arrangements and teaching arrangements for others.

I'm a graduate of the Photographic Science and Instrumentation department of R.I.T. Besides music I fill my free time with photography, personal and in-house software development and hardware implementation, and a voracious reading habit. For my day job I own and manage a medium-sized rental property in my hometown of Tulsa Oklahoma and pursue other business interests.

I've been married for almost ten years to a wonderful nurse named Cheryl and have a 20-year-old step-daughter.

Best wishes to all and Happy New Year,

-=-Dennis