EPS export takes forever on ANY system. I have a PowerMac G5 Dual 1.8 GHz with 1 GB of Ram, and it doesn't make any difference. If you have a big score with all the parts to link with eps, prepare yourself for the worst, it will take a huge amount of your precious time, not even considering the annoying eps export font warning.
Even with its great new features, The workflow problems with 2004 force me to use Fin 2002b and 2003a for most of my work.


If you think it will make a difference to get a new Mac in term of speed in eps export, you will be disapointed.

�ric Dussault

Le 05-03-20, � 15:34, Paul Hayden a �crit :

EPS export on this system takes forever, which is one of the reasons I'm going to get a new Power Mac G5 soon. I have an orchestral score and parts due September 1, 2005, for which I'd like to use the new Power Mac G5.



_______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to