Forgot to mention - I'm in England, so referrals to US stores won't be too much help! :)

Also - as a PC-type, I think of the monitor as completely separate from the computer. And I like multi-monitor displays. I like to be able to set everything up however I want. Within reaons ;)


Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Get either an iMac G5 20", or a PowerMac G5 with a 19" or larger monitor.

The Apple Store sometimes runs specials on refurbished iMacs and PowerMacs. It's a great way to pick up a good machine CHEAP.

Owain Sutton wrote:

I'd temped by the idea of getting a Mac, because I end up supplying stuff to people and I'd like to know that they're getting what I've sent!

If I were to get a Mac with the main purpose being running Finale, what should I look for in terms of specifications? What would be the minimum to run Fin2k5 satisfactorily, or well,...? (FWIW I'm not worried about playback, etc. - final printed scores is my concern :) )



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to